Wonderstore is happy to announce
its cooperation with Displayforce for creating the store of the future.
We decided that now the winning approach to a brick and mortar store is the Store as Media concept.
for 1k users
. Unlimited screens
. No credit card required
. Any device type
. Unlimited time
Client: Vernyi retail chain
Grocery retail chain
Boost of sales by 30% for products in the campaign
1. 1500 advertising screens;
2. Programmatic advertising based on real-time bidding auction with built-in video analytic tool.
Client: Rive Gauche chain
Revenue Up to 40%
1. 11 time zones;
2. 230 automated retail stores;
3. 1000+ digital solutions;
4. 1 person managing content.
& ENGAGE MIRROR
Wonderstore's digital signage and engage mirror's tracks visitors demographics and emotions so you can evaluate store campaigns.
An example of the data you can track includes:
• Age of customer
• Ethnicity of customer
• Defining features such as glasses or
whether they are wearing make up
• Emotions (like happiness)
Such data is invaluable for marketing departments and businesses wanting to understand their customers.
Client: OTP Bank
1. Internal Corporate communications;
2. Interactive kiosks for visitors in customer offices.
1. 20 offices;
2. 300 screens;
3. Digital Signage and interactive kiosks.
Screens are used for:
1. Company information;
2. Broadcasting of corporative videos, management speeches, image advertisement;
3. Self-advertisement: new and special offerings;
4. Advertising of third-party brands for additional revenue;
5. Additional service information: news, time, exchange rate, weather, traffic, etc.
1. Infokiosks installation;
2. Advertising screens;
3. Supporting programmatic ads.
WENGAGE Dashboard provide you beautifully designed analytics that are cutting edge and simple to translate into strategic decisions for any size store or business.
FOCUS ON GENERATIONS
What are the most viewed content by Generations?
Analysing video data per Generation can give you important information about their interests and preferences.
What are they looking for?
WENGAGE manages monitors and displays customized multimedia contents based on the demographic data of the person who’s watching.
For instance, a woman between 25 and 30 years of age will receive different messages from those shown to a 40-50 year old man.
WENGAGE recommends products appealing to a person’s tastes. The suggestion of related products can also be activated based on previous purchasing habits.